You are here
OSSCube is Looking for a C Developer in Pune
Posted by kinshuk on January, 3rd 2011 Author kinshuk
At OSSCube, we are looking for “C” and UNIX Developers for Pune. The desire profile would be required to Designing of the functional document and involved in Coding in C/C++, Shell Script according to the functional document and Testing. Responsibilities (includes, but not limited to):
- Handling testing, system integration, debugging & troubleshooting of the application.
- Ensuring adherence to quality norms across the development & implementation process.
- Designing of the functional document. C/C++, Shell Script according to the functional document and Testing.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the Client
- Designing of the functional document.
- 3yrs+ on C and UNIX
- BE/B.tech/MCA qualified with 3+ years of relevant experience in development and maintenance of systems software in C/C++ and Linux platform.
- Experience with writing and understanding multi-threaded C programs on Unix platforms.
- Experience in Unix/GNU development environment.
- Experience in software engineering, debugging and testing is required.
- Proficiency in algorithms, profiling and performance tuning of C/system programs is desirable.
- Candidate must exhibit a strong desire to learn/explore new technologies and demonstrate good analytical/problem solving skills.