Cloudera Administrator Training for Apache Hadoop
Cloudera University’s four-day training provides System Administrators a comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and manage Hadoop clusters. From installation and configuration, through load balancing and tuning your cluster,Cloudera’s Administration course has you covered.
System Administrators who will be setting up or maintaining a Hadoop cluster. Hadoop Enthusiastic
- The internals of YARN, MapReduce, and HDFS
- Determining the correct hardware and infrastructure for your cluster
- Proper cluster configuration and deployment to integrate with the data center
- How to load data into the cluster from dynamically-generated files using Flume and from RDBMS using Sqoop
- Configuring the FairScheduler to provide service-level agreements for multiple users of a cluster
- Best practices for preparing and maintaining Apache Hadoop in production
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, tuning, and solving Hadoop issues
The course alternates between instructional sessions and hands-on exercises.
Hadoop is hot and its momentum seems unstoppable. Hadoop administrators are among the world's most in-demand and highly-compensated technical roles.
The Forrester Wave: Big Data Hadoop Solutions, Q1 2014, believes that Hadoop is a “must-have data platform for large enterprises, forming the cornerstone of any flexible, future data management platform.”