Take your knowledge to the next level with Cloudera’s Apache Hadoop Training
OSSCube organizes Cloudera Data Analyst Training. Cloudera University’s four-day data analyst training course focusing on Apache Pig and Hive and Cloudera Impala will teach you to apply traditional data analytics and business intelligence skills to Big Data. Cloudera presents the tools data professionals need to access, manipulate, and analyze complex data sets using SQL and familiar scripting languages.
Advance Your Ecosystem Expertise
Apache Hive makes multi-structured data accessible to analysts, database administrators, and others without Java programming expertise. Apache Pig applies the fundamentals of familiar scripting languages to the Hadoop cluster. Cloudera Impala enables real-time interactive analysis of the data stored in Hadoop via a native SQL environment.
Through instructor-led discussion and interactive, hands-on exercises, participants will navigate the Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data ETL (extract, transform, load), ingestion, and processing with Hadoop tools
- Joining multiple data sets and analyzing disparate data with Pig
- Organizing data into tables, performing transformations, and simplifying complex queries with Hive
- Performing real-time interactive analyses on massive data sets stored in HDFS or HBase using SQL with Impala
- How to pick the best analysis tool for a given task in Hadoop
Audience & Prerequisites
This course is best suited to data analysts, business analysts, developers, and administrators who have experience with SQL and basic UNIX or Linux commands. Prior knowledge of Java and Apache Hadoop is not required.